- Katrina is very excited to be joining the roster of Sempre Artists. Visit her artist profile on their website here: https://www.sempreartists.com/katrina-galka
- Katrina returns for a second season with Arizona Opera as a Marion Roose Pullin Studio Artist in 2017/2018!
Upcoming roles include Cunegonde in Candide, Rosina in The Barber of Seville, Woglinde in Das Rheingold, Medea/Zarathusa/Chained Woman/Helena in Hercules vs. Vampires, and Shepherd
Boy in Tosca.
- Katrina just finished a summer at The Glimmerglass Festival as a young artist, singing Atalanta in Xerxes and Kate in Oklahoma!
- Ms. Galka returned to Dallas in May to sing Voice I in Douglas Cuomo's concert piece, Arjuna's Dilemma, with The Dallas Opera as part of the Opera America Conference.
- Performances of Clorinda in Arizona Opera's La Cenerentola wrapped up in April to high acclaim. Ms. Galka stood out as an artist with a "great deal of promise" who "kept the laughs coming." -Opera Today, Maria Nockin