- The Arizona Opera Studio will be performing in NYC on Thursday, April 20 at 7:00pm EST at the Opera America Center in an evening of opera duets. Live stream is available on Facebook (www.facebook.com/operaamerica/) or on YouTube (operaamerica.org/live).
- Katrina is very excited to be joining the roster of Sempre Artists. Visit her artist profile on their website here: https://www.sempreartists.com/katrina-galka
- Ms. Galka returns to Dallas in May to sing Voice I in Douglas Cuomo's concert piece, Arjuna's Dilemma, with The Dallas Opera as part of the Opera America Conference.
- Katrina will be joining The Glimmerglass Festival this summer as young artist, singing Atalanta in Serse and Kate in Oklahoma.
- Presently a Studio Artist with Arizona Opera, Katrina will return for a second season in 2017/2018!
- Performances of Clorinda in Arizona Opera's La Cenerentola just wrapped up in April to high acclaim. Ms. Galka stood out as an artist with a "great deal of promise" who "kept the laughs coming." -Opera Today, Maria Nockin
- During February, Ms. Galka covered the role of Bess Erne in the world premiere of Craig Bohmler's Riders of the Purple Sage with Arizona Opera
- Ms. Galka recently stepped into rehearsals of Florencia en el Amazonas as a Guest Artist with University of North Carolina School of the Arts AJ Fletcher Opera Institute where she covered and sang the role of Rosalba.